I totally made bread! My family (Parentals, Sisters and BILs) were coming over for lunch and I needed to impress so … I made bread! In the oven! By myself. I will let the pictures detail it for you:
Super easy recipe too!
Super Simple Bread I made in my new cermaic pot:
3 c. flour (I used whole wheat)
1 3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp yeast
1 1/2 c. water
(1) Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a big bowl.
(2) Add the water and mix until dough gets sticky (not very long)
(3) Cover with plastic wrap. Leave to rise for about 12 hours.
Twelve hours later …
(4) Oven to 450 degrees. Put your bright yellow pot with lid in oven and proof it for 30 min.
(5) While the pot is being proofed, flour up your hands and make your dough into a ball shape. Cover with plastic while you wait for the 30 min to be up …
Thirty Minutes Later …
(6) Carefully take the pot out and put your ball of dough into the pot. Cover again and put it in the oven again for 30 more minutes.
(7) Take off the lid, leave the pot and bread ball in the oven for another 30 minutes …
Thirty minutes later …
(8) Take out your pot. Carefully take out your bread ball and set on a wire rack to cool.
(9) EAT!!! Preferably with butter … or nutella … or cheese.
(10) Pat yourself on the back cuz you just rocked that bread ball!
Hope you enjoy your bread!